Spokane Personal Fitness: How your Spokane Fitness Coach Can Save Your Life.Tuesday, May 19th, 2009
We all know that working on our Spokane Personal Fitness with the best Spokane Fitness coach can improve your health, lower your cholesterol, reduce diabetes symptoms, and in general just give you a better quality of life.
But did you know Spokane Personal Fitness can flat out save your life, too?
Recently, a woman made the news because her highly developed abdominal muscles saved her life. She was setting up to go paragliding in Spain when a sudden gust of wind lifted her up and flipped her over, dragging her across the rocky ground, all the while her stomach being beaten by the rocks.
While she suffered from a torn liver and pancreas and some major bruises and scratches, her injuries could have been much worse. Your average person would have had injuries so sever they would have been taken into emergency surgery. But since her core muscles were so highly developed, she avoided the worst. The medical director of the Women’s Sports Medicine Center at the Hospital for Special Surgery in New York said that the stronger your “musculoskeletal system” is, the more your internal organs will be protected.
What sort of Spokane personal fitness should I do?
To strengthen your core mucles, you really need you whole body to be in shape. Cardio work can help you lose any excess fat, which is an essential first step. Speed walking, jogging, swimming, any thing that will be easy on your joints at first. Then replace that fat with muscles with some light resistance training. Start with ten to 12 pound weights added to your cardio work. If you are walking or jogging, there are some great strap on weights you can use, such as vests or ankle and wrist weights.
You can also do the following exercises to building your core strenght:
- Leg lifts
- Reverse crunches
- Weighted crunches
- Seated, weighted side twists
But to get the absolute best results, make sure to contact Zach Hunt with Physzique Personal Fitness. He can help you get in the best shape of your life, and do it in a safe, healthy way. Even if you consider yourself to be fairly fit already, Zach can help you get toned and trim, and make your core stonger than it has even been before.
- Managing Your Healthy Lifestyle Using a Spokane Fitness Coach Managing a healthy lifestyle for yourself becomes much more simplier when you use a Spokane Fitness Coach. Congratulations! I hope you are reading this because you’ve...
- Spokane fitness: How bringing a lunch from home can help you lose weight AND save you money. When trying to lose weight and get in shape, you should attack your Spokane fitness goal from every angle. Not...
- Fat Burning Secrets From A Personal Trainer Spokane Being a Personal Trainer Spokane and fat loss expert, I’m constantly asked what’s the best way to lose fat and...
- Spokane weight loss camp and Spokane fitness boot camp: Why a personal trainer is a better choice. Spokane weight loss camps and Spokane Fitness Boot Camps have become fairly popular recently, but it isn’t a realistic approach to weight...
- Personal Fitness Coaching - How Can It Help You Lose Weight? Are you ready to slim down and get in great shape? Personal Fitness Coaching can help you drastically improve your...
- Will Hiring a Washington Fitness Coach Lead to Weight Loss? Whether you’ve been struggling with your weight for three months or two decades, being stuck in this situation does not...
- A Life Well Lived in a Spokane Retirement Home A Great Neighbor A lady I knew passed away this week. Edna was a good friend of my mother where they...
Tags: Core muscles, highly developed abdominal muscles, Hospital for Special Surgery, musculoskeletal system, paragliding in Spain, Physzique personal fitness, Spokane Fitness Coach, spokane personal trainer, Spokane Wa Fitness Coach, spokane wa personal trainer, Women's Sports Medicine Center, Zach Hunt